The best wedding decor trends for 2019 that will rule the wedding arcade
Believe it or not, but your wedding decor has one of the most eye-catching essences with it. Your wedding decor gets the maximum attention and is one thing which is noticed by the guests at the foremost after they enter the wedding venue. Ranging from the sparkling lights till those vibrant floras, weddings have a powerful aspect in them, and the wedding decor plays major importance in it. The wedding decor has a stunning gallery attached to them. This gallery replicates all unique elements and the pool of the colors that will surely set your mood whenever you will set your eyes on it.
The wedding decor trend 2019 has set living coral as the color of the year 2019. So now you know to call your wedding stylist and turn out to the wedding decor trend for 2019. This amazing playlist will let you explore some vibrant ideas for your wedding in verse with the themes that make a star cast in 2019. Behold the wedding decoration ideas that are going to rule in 2019. This page is going to be your bookmark one until you have fixed the extravagant celebrations of your weddings.
- The spell of ceiling decorations: this made one of the big style statements for 2019, with some ultra-modern ceilings and glamorous looks creating stylish and picturesque wedding pictures in the album. The ceiling decorations made some a lot of headlines in the wedding planners list in the country. Now you had options like lighting ceilings, flowery ceilings and a mix of both for your wedding.
- The tiny decor vibes: this wedding season proved one thing and that is that tiny thing do matter in a wedding. Right from lanterns to small umbrellas, to paper decorations, this wedding session was less about big decorations but more about the intricate nature of the small elements. Wicker baskets, tin cans, mason jars were constant charmers of the season.
- The floral designs and details: one thing that made a glamorous appeal in the wedding books of the country, was the use of more flowers. Ranging from the eye-catching unique floral decorations till a totally myriad of floral elements, flowers remained in a lot of wedding themes this year. These floral decorations were more embellishing placed in the shape of animals for a better decor.
- The season of rustic wreaths: 2019 was all about a picturesque backdrop setting of floral swings and wreaths and the bride to be getting stunning pictures clicked over there. These flowers were flooded with vibrant colors that can add some glam to your wedding.
- Panel based pictures: this year more of the wedding included colorful floral panels with fluttering origami that covered some good crowd in the venue. This paneled window type of look gave a local Indian traditional appeal and added some creativity quotient in the wedding.
These are some of the most alluring wedding decor trends for 2019. Since your wedding is more about you, it should be personalized in ways you will want it to be. These trendy decor ideas will work amazingly and become a major show stealer!