Wedding couple usually gives much priority to wedding venue and their wedding dresses. But decoration are the most striking and perceptible aspects of any wedding. Wedding chairs which equally participate as a noticeable feature of a wedding. we cannot neglect it, as just a small accessory. Just imagine red carpet aisle, flower petals sprawling both the side and guests are sitting on magical, fairytale decorated chairs, cheering for the wedding couple what a candid wedding moment it is!
Dreamz wedding planner always understands need of décor of each corner, in every single detail for wedding or destination wedding. So we here present some fairy tale chair decors ideas which are in trend these days in a modern destination wedding. Forget plastic chairs, wrapped with satin cloth, let’s add some extra ‘oomph’ with these new trendy ideas.
CHAIR DÉCOR IDEAS’ FOR DESTINATION WEDDING
- Treat wedding chair as a delicate statue and beautifully drape it with satin, silk cloth. You can do experiments with colors of your choice like pastel, pink, grey, white, red, or you mix two colors as well. This is enough to grab attention of all guests.
2. Crisscross drape to create an energetic environment. Wedding guest’s heart will go melt to see the beautiful creative awry decoration. One can use any kind of fabric satin, synthetic, silk, Chiffon or georgette.
3. Another creative way to use fabric along with flower Bunch or bouquet. You can mix and match the color combination and tie flower bunch with shimmery satin ribbon.
4. Showing all the majestic colors of happiness. A unique color- co-ordinate arrangement of chairs, drapes, and flowers, Creatively arranged for a day wedding. We promise your wedding guests will amaze to see the decor and they have never seen these innovative hues before.
5. Beautiful red and gold chair ties for a gala destination wedding. Red is the pure essence of Indian wedding. Don’t let the wedding chair look so dim and dull in your big fat Indian wedding. Give red ties for Mandap and golden ties will rock your reception gala.
6. How cute is to tag wedding chair with special tags! It is like giving a warm welcome and special feeling to the guests. You can mark special ‘tags’ on the wedding chair like ‘Ladhkewale’ or ‘Ladhkiwale’.
7. Flowers are the inevitable decor for wedding. So how does it look if we only decorate wedding chairs with exotic flower bunch?
8. Exotic net ribbons with the color-coordinated flower bouquet on wedding chair. Amazing setting for day prewedding celebrations, Sangeet ceremony. Woww this is the way to spread the love in wedding environment.
9. Simple is the best, only a lace of flowers ties on the wedding chair. simply an exquisite details which catch all the attention in dream destination wedding.
10. Stunning shimmery wedding chair covers, absolutely fit for a grand wedding. you can match with table cover as well. choose a unique color theme which matches your imagination.
11. This is beyond the expectations of wedding guests. We are sure they would love to sit on sophisticated chair settings. Purple and mauve are the smartest color of modern wedding decor.
12. Awww how cute it looks..! it looks like wedding chair also cheering for the big wedding day. wearing colorful ‘Pagdis‘ (Bow tail), on the top of wedding chair.
13. Elegant chair decor with the flower strip, this setting will strike the charm of wedding ceremony.
14. charismatic golden ties on wedding chair, this looks so gorgeous for a lavish and grand wedding, wedding reception.
Wedding is a memorable moment which every wedding couple wants to capture in their heart. choose vivid ideas of decor to make it a picturesque moment for a lifetime. Dreamz wedding planner is your personal wedding planner and we suggest innovative ideas according to your dream. Read our blogs for wedding decor ideas, wedding planning and for destination wedding planning.
Also Read : –